YOUR RAD PARTNER
RIGHTSOURCE IS HERE TO HELP
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY OF THE NEW RAD E BOOK
You’ve decided to undergo a Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) conversion, and that’s great news. The RAD program will help preserve and improve the quality of affordable housing across the country.
With it will come significant changes that you need to be ready for. Your existing software, compliance requirements, and property management operations will be deeply impacted by the type of RAD Conversion you choose to undertake. To help navigate these decisions, we have developed a RAD Conversion Compliance Work flow outlining the critical conversion and compliance choices you have to make for your project, and detail the software, compliance, and operational consequences of those choices in this information series.
RAD CONVERSION CONSULTING SERVICES
The Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program represents a difficult challenge for any Public Housing Authority (PHA). New requirements of the RAD program mean changes in business processes, technology and compliance. Failure to understand these requirements can result in compliance and property management mistakes that can lead to audit findings, tax credit recapture, litigation, and more.
The RightSource RAD Conversion Consulting team partners with PHAs, owner/agents, and investors to ensure business and compliance operations are ready for RAD and supported with properly configured software and training. Whether our RAD Consulting Team is focused on Yardi system requirements, or another software – we’ll get you into the best possible position to succeed.
The software transition required to support RAD can be daunting. RightSource helps select and implement the software that is right for you.
- Public Housing, Multifamily, LIHTC, and Property Management
- Yardi Voyager®, RealPage OneSite ™, MRI/BostonPost, and ResMan
- Future state compliance software evaluation and selection
- Data conversion and migration
- System configuration
- End user training
Our RAD Consultants leverage their industry experience to help you design business processes that meet the requirements for managing multifamily Section 8 and LIHTC programs.
- Expert guidance on process, operations, and avoiding missteps
- Discover existing challenges
- Policy and procedure development
- Identify team members, interactions, reporting, and technology necessary to support business processes
- End user training
Choosing to undergo a RAD conversion is a significant decision for any PHA and RightSource is there to help meet critical compliance requirements and make the process easier through RAD Conversion Consulting.
- Pre-conversion analysis of compliance considerations
- Conversion checklists, tools, and project management
- TRACS voucher processing
- Onsite certification processing and compliance support
- Remote real-time certification file review and approval
To help mitigate risk, the RightSource RAD Conversion Consulting team has developed catalogs of updated policies and forms as well as comprehensive, on-demand training.
- VAWA Policies including a VAWA Emergency Transfer Plan
- Tenant selection plans and house rules
- EIV and security policies to comply with multifamily requirements
- Application forms
- LIHTC and multifamily Section 8 verification forms
Yardi and Voyager are registered trademarks of Yardi Systems, Inc. Opinions expressed here do not represent those of Yardi Systems, Inc.
LET’S TALK ABOUT RAD CONVERSION CONSULTING
Whether you’re just starting to think about your RAD conversion or already have the process under way, we’re here to be your compliance and consulting partner.