DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete file audits and MOR preparation to ensure compliance with regulatory agreements for applicable clients.
- Supports team in developing and deploying corrective action plans based on audit findings.
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly, annual client reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Complete and submit agency and audit responses.
- Complete business process reviews with clients, discuss and recommend industry leading practices.
- Supports the analysis, planning, and implementation of projects.
- Supports forms research and duties as assigned.
- Keep current on all updates and changes in affordable housing programs and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software
Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or more than 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND OTHER ABILITIES:
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and good judgment
- Integrity and ethics beyond reproach
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining vigilant attention to details
- Values diversity of thought, backgrounds, and perspective
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org